JOSÉ RIBEIRO CERTIFICATES
José Ribeiro is the holder/holder of the public works contractor license in the 4th Category – electrical and mechanical installations in the 12th subcategory Heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration, awarded by IMPIC – Institute of Public Markets for Real Estate and Construction.
We recognize Quality as an important factor for the company’s strategic and sustained development, and therefore its Quality Policy must be fundamental for all its stakeholders, with a view to Continuous Improvement.
To achieve its goals, Diâmetro Ltd. bases its Policy on the following principles:
- Provide a high degree of satisfaction to Customers and other Stakeholders;
- Comply with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard, applicable legislation, contractual requirements and statutory and regulatory requirements related to the company’s activity;
- Promote continuous improvement of the organization and the effectiveness of the quality management system through the efficient management of its processes;
- Provide qualified Human Resources and the necessary equipment for the development of its activities;
- Promote motivation and encourage teamwork among all Employees.
In this way, the implementation and maintenance of an QMS constitutes a tool for the evolution of the company’s activity, in order to achieve the objectives and goals defined annually.